Wednesday, December 14

My heart is pounding my heart sick of it,

Assalamualaikum and Hi !
Again for today ^^

Why my heart's pounding? Saja nak gatal gatal, saja suka suka? Adey, ngek betul. My heart's pounding since someone stole my heart. You guys knowing him ? I also dont know. #buabuattaktahu Meow* Sounds like macam nk mengawan pulak dh. Ngee. Ok back to top. U ols mesti penah fall in love kn ? Same goes to me lah. I got one also, Deprahiekorizan Bin Bakhtiar. But, my heart's keep pounding till now. Why? Because terlalu takut kehilangan dye? I guess so. One of u mesti penah rasa macam ni kan? Sayangs sekalian, I've think too much about this. Actually, tak salah tau nk rasa perasaan ni but u just dont be too afraid. Nanti makan diri macam saya. Dont be like me, make it as pengalaman dari saya. If kita sayang seseorang, jgn selalu luahkn kata kata sayang tu dekat org yg kita sayang, tp luahkan nya dalam doa seharian kte, iaitu luahkan perasaan itu kepada Allah s.w.t. Tp susahkan nk avoid perkataan sayang tuh keluar dr mulot kita. Bukan lah tak boleh nk luahkn, tp we try both. In the same time, we can stay loving someone and keep praying of our relation happiness ryte. Sounds so sweet. Keep learning :)

Haih #sorry dgn keluhan ini
There's a kind of touch we couldn't imagine when it never stop hurting. When someone we love
always put blame on us, ryte? What shud we do? Keep being ego? Damn, dats not the right way. Give some smiles and u will fine with it. Trust me. For me, at 1st it's too difficult to accept it I mean whatever happen between u and ur bf/gf, mybe just for seconds, a minutes, but after that u will okay with it. See how easy we try to stay strong. This is what I always do when im hurt. I know everyone have their own way to avoid their probs. Just dont think too much, jgn heret ur probs smpai blh makan diri sendiri. Maybe for me, Im used to. Dh biasa rasa. Sy tak sekuat yg u ols and sy sendri rasa. Cry, cry is my way. Tp dlm setiap tangisan, saya akan iringi nya dgn senyuman dan kenangan kenangan yg will me me smile. Memories are wonderful to make but sometimes painful to remember. We cant be perfect, only the one who we loves can make us perfect. Complete our life, insyaAllah. It will be hard, if u make it hard. Jangan pernah tunding jari kt org lain, blame urself. Bnd tuh buat kte belajar. Learn from our mistakes. In this life, there is one person you always love no matter how much pain they put you through. Smile :)

p/s ; Keeps loving you, Deprahiekorizan <3







2 comments: