Saturday, February 25

My muslimah, alhamdulillah

Assalamualaikum.
Semoga hari anda diberkati Allah S.W.T (:

Okay, lama sangat dah tinggalkan blogger ni. Taktau nak bersyarah apa. I just want to share something. There are some photos that I would like to share. It's about My hijrah. Bukan niat utk show off. But I'm proud to be my self. I've changed. Alhamdulillah ! Even not at all. Too much thing dat I must learn, so do u.


















Bersama adk ipar, but she's older than me (:


















My girl. I miss her, dats all (:


















With my sifu, thanks a lot dear (:


















Ugly me, peace yaw (:


#The top one, latest pitcha. haha.Yang lain semua random. (: Mari kita doa bersama sama utk mmperbaiki lagi diri kita. InsyaAllah.

Smile like you've never cried 

2 comments: